Making complex rails simple.
Precision Timber Handrails has defined a new standard in fine shaped handrails.This unique
system results in complex curved, helical, spiral and straight timber handrails being
manufactured to the highest standards using the very latest digital measuring technology and CAD/CAM systems.
Precision Timber Handrails deliver exceptional results for projects of all sizes and scope from
shopping centres and public buildings to domestic stair balustrades.
Offering outstanding service, accuracy, quality and attention to detail
throughout, there are clear benefits in cost and time saving. We provide:
- Drawing import/export in most common formats for speedy estimates and assessments
- A full digital measuring service throughout the UK
- 3D Cad models and rendering for client's or project manger's evaluation using web or email facility
- One of the UK's largest 5 axis CNC machining capabilities for almost any rail shape or profile together with linear timber moulding capabilities
- Precision made components ready for site assembly
- Unique jointing systems to allow parts to be assembled simply on site, minimising on site fitting time
- Installation and finishing service
- A totally professional team
Precision Timber Handrails will ensure that demanding projects are completed on time, first time to an exceptional level of quality, carried out in a professional, considerate and well communicated way.
As part of Clive Durose, Precision Timber Handrails has a heritage of craftsmanship built up over the past 30 years and well embedded quality standards with accreditation to BS ISO 9001. Further meeting environmental standards with FSC and PEFC certifications.